Pro-Guide Batteries 12V 50Ah Lithium Battery 24M50
Often Purchased Together
The Pro-Guide 24M50 is the perfect battery for the angler that wants the best performance on the water, small footprint, and fishes for fun!
Pro-Guide Lithium Group 24M50
With A Cycle Life Rated Up To 2500 Cycles, The Pro-Guide Lithium 24M50 Battery Is Your New Favorite Choice For Powering Your Boating & RV Adventures, Solar Storage, And More
- When you need power that’ll last, the Pro-Guide Lithium 24M50 Battery is there to support you. Get more of out your RV and other trolling motors, boating, solar energy storage, and deep cycle battery applications
- With cycle lives rated beyond 2500 cycles @ 80% DOD and a capacity of 50Ah or 640Wh, you get a battery that performs at a high level over its whole lifespan
- With the first of its kind Brass Tri(Triple)-Terminals that are corrosion-resistant makes for an ideal connection that withstands high temperatures, weather, and other environmental stressors
- An enclosed cell reduces the impacts of vibrations and improves the life span of the battery, sheltering it from the wear and tear that can cause other batteries to break down faster
- Easy-to-read State of Charge (SOC) indicator built right into the top of the case ensures you’ll always know where your battery stands
At Just 16 Pounds, The Pro-Guide Lithium 24M50 Battery Is One Of The Lightest And Longest-Lasting Deep Cycle Batteries Available
When you’re ready to hit the road in your RV, nothing should slow you down.
When you’re ready to take the boat out, nothing should get in the way of a smooth ride.
And when you want a battery that will support you on all your adventures, big and small, nothing performs quite as well as the Pro-Guide Lithium 24M50 Battery.
This deep cycle battery features an ideal mix of performance (certified up to 2500 cycles) and capacity (50.0Ah) to go along with a lightweight (just 16 pounds!), stable design.
And even if you’re discharging it 80% every single time, you can still get 2500 cycles out of your Pro-Guide Lithium 24M50 Battery. That’s like 7 years of non-stop use. Crank the tunes, roll down the window, and enjoy the open road, because there’s no stopping you!
For a safer, stable battery that will let you enjoy the most out of your activities, trust in the Pro-Guide Lithium 24M50. Order yours today.
50 ampere hours (Ah). Lithium batteries provide consistent power for all 50 amp hours. Lithium LiFePO4 batteries have a flat voltage curve, which means they have a steady power output as the battery discharges. The power output will not dramatically drop like similar sized SLA batteries. You get all the juice down to the last drop.
640 Watts (Wh)
10.23″ L x 6.81″ W x 9.21″ H
Group 24 equivalent, LBS aluminum battery trays available on our website.
For 100% DOD, >1500 cycles. For 80% DOD, >2500 cycles. For 50% DOD, >3000 cycles. The typical SLA has 500 cycles. Lithium batteries last so long that the price per use is a fraction of traditional batteries.
100 A max continuous, std: 3.75 A.
25 A max, 10 A recommended, charge voltage 14.6 V
Contains a circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and high temperature protection for increased performance and longer life.
LiFePO4 charger not included, compatible chargers sold on our website.
- DEEP CYCLE APPLICATIONS
- TROLLING MOTORS
- OVERLAND & TRUCK BUILDS
- VANLIFE & RV BATTERY UPGRADE
- CAR AUDIO
- GOLF CARTS & ELECTRIC VEHICLES
- LINK IN SERIES FOR 24V, 36V, 48V
- LIFEPO4 REPLACEMENT FOR SLA 12V
- FISH FINDERS, FLASHERS, & BOATING ELECTRONICS
- RECREATIONAL VEHICLES, CAMPERS, AND TRAILERS
- OFF-GRID HOMES