Pro-Guide Batteries 12V 24Ah Battery
Often Purchased Together
Pro-Guide Lithium PGLM24
With A Cycle Life Rated Up To 2500 Cycles, The Pro-Guide Lithium PGLM24 Battery Is Your New Favorite Choice For Powering Your Boating & RV Adventures, Solar Storage, And More
- When you need power that’ll last, the PGLM24 is there to support you. Get more of out your fish finder, kayak, or other finesse applications
- With cycle lives rated beyond 2500 cycles @ 80% DOD and a capacity of 24Ah or 307Wh, you get a battery that performs at a high level over its whole lifespan
- With internal thread (M5) terminals, a secure connection is simple allowing peace of mind for your time on the water
- At only 7lbs, this battery will efficiently power your application without weighing you down!
24 ampere hours (Ah). Lithium batteries provide consistent power for all 24 amp hours. LiFePO4 batteries have a flat voltage curve, which means they have a steady power output as the battery discharges. The power output will not dramatically drop like similar sized SLA batteries. You get all the juice down to the last drop.
7.125" L x 3.03" W x 6.57" H
UB12180 equivalent, LBS aluminum battery trays available on our website.
M6 terminals (posts that screw in).
Up to 80% capacity for 2,500 cycles in recommended conditions. The typical SLA has 500 cycles. Lithium batteries last so long that the price per use is a fraction of traditional batteries.
X Please note: this battery should be charged using a LiFePO4 compatible charger. A SLA charger may work, but will reduce performance and lifespan of the battery.
Contains a circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and high temperature protection for increased performance and longer life.
This battery should be charged using a LiFePO4 compatible charger. A SLA charger may work, but will reduce performance and lifespan of the battery.
- FISH FINDERS, FLASHERS, & BOATING ELECTRONICS
- GARMIN FISH FINDERS
- ICE FISHING
- LIFEPO4 REPLACEMENT FOR SLA 12V
- INDUSTRIAL BATTERIES
- SOLAR LIGHTING
- REMOTE POWER
- OUTDOOR ADVENTURES
- DEEP CYCLE APPLICATIONS ONLY. NOT FOR STARTING GASOLINE ENGINES