Impulse Lithium Warranty
BATTERY WARRANTY AND RETURNS
If you are having issues with one of our batteries, don’t worry, Impulse Lithium has developed a straight forward warranty & return policy as identified below:
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all warranty claims
· Impulse Lithium offers a 10 year warranty** on all batteries. If for any reason you have problem with your battery we will repair or replace the battery at no charge to the customer.
- Warranty is Not Transferable
· WITHIN 30 DAYS – Returns of unopened items will receive full refunds less a 15% restocking fee, returns of opened/used batteries within 30 days will receive a full refund less a 20% restocking fee. Impulse Lithium will NOT accept returns after 30 days. Cost of shipping items back to Impulse Lithium is the responsibility of the purchaser
· Impulse Lithium’s warranty does not cover negligence, misuse of the battery or abnormal wear and tear. If it is deemed that the battery was used improperly, customer will be subject to a $100 an hour repair/inspection charge plus parts and returned shipping.
· To submit a warranty claim, please contact Impulse Lithium, email@example.com. The battery may need to be shipped back to Impulse Lithium for additional inspection if we can not identify the problem.
· Customer is responsible for the costs of shipping returns or warrantied components for inspections. Some battery shipments may require special documentation and packaging, which could incur additional fees. Strict shipping requirements are in place to comply with lithium battery shipping regulations. For return shipping we recommend using FedEx or UPS Ground Services.
· If you have any issues with Impulse Lithium Batteries please contact us for technical support, if Impulse Lithium determines the battery needs parts or additional diagnostics we will ask the battery be returned. If within the warranty period the battery will be repaired or replaced at no charge to the customer. Impulse Lithium is not responsible for return shipping.
· Any modifications to the batteries or damage due to negligence and/or abuse are not covered under this warranty.
** Impulse Lithiums Limited Warranty does not cover a Battery that has reached its normal end of life due to usage which may occur prior to the end of the full Warranty Period. If the battery is cycled more than once a day the battery could reach its “end of life” prior to the expiration of the warranty. During inspection Impulse Lithium reserves the right to deny a warranty claim if the battery is found to be at its normal, end of life, even if within the Warranty Period.
Charger Warranty and Returns
Impulse Lithiums Chargers are covered under a (1)One Year Warranty. If you are having any issues with one of our chargers we will replace the unit within one year from date of purchase.
Returns – Unopened items will receive a refund less 15% restocking fee, if the Item is opened a 20% restocking fee will apply. Returns are not accepted after 30 days
Warranty Electronics and Misc Items
· Impulse Lithium offers a 30 day warranty on all accessories, after 30 days customers are to contact the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and their applicable warranties shall apply.
36v and 24v Lithium Batteries
Excluding the Power Pole Charging System, the use of NON Impulse Lithium DC-DC Converter or “On the Run” type charging systems will void the battery warranty in its entirety
Buy Impulse Lithium here